IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

What did you think of Bound for Glory 2015?
Poll ended at Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:40 am
Excellent 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Good 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
OK 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Drizzling Shits 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Did Not Watch 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:40 am 

I thought BFG 2015 was Good. The best match was the main event of EC3 vs Matt Hardy vs Drew Galloway for the TNA World Heavyweight Title. Some pretty cool spots in this match. I think Matt winning was the right move since they were in North Carolina. I am glad TNA did not have Jeff Hardy screw Matt (Jeff was the special ref) because no one wants to see Hardy vs Hardy again. It never works.

The only finish that I thought was bad was the "Bound for Gold" gauntlet match to determine a #1 contender for a title of the winner's choosing which was won by Tyrus. After the match, Tyrus told EC3 he would challenge him for the TNA World Heavyweight Title. I got no interest in seeing Tyrus going after the World Title. He is the shits in the ring and can't talk. The only guy in that match I think would have been worse winning than Tyrus is the jacked up Indian guy who does the goofy dance (and I am not talking about Tatanka :P ). I would have chose Mr. Anderson as the winner.

Nice to see Angle back. He had an OK match against Eric Young. EY has been watching a lot of crazy Ric Flair promos because he is blatantly ripping them off (of course no one is as good at that as Flair).

The Wolves are my favorite tag team in wrestling right now so I was glad to see them retain their titles against the two GFW nobodies.

"That Bitch" Gail Kim (that was for you Swax) vs Kong was OK. Gail had to win as I am not sure how much longer Kong can wrestle.

The Ultimate X match was OK but it was hard to get into because I did not care about any of the people in the match. The X Division is really at a low point right now in terms of talent.