Message Board
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: CM Punk clean shaven
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: CM Punk clean shaven
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:59 am 

If he dye his hair blond, he'd look like old school Punk. That's the only thing missing.

B. Spec_Productions, Inc. - Be Spectacular
"Head To Toe" - Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam (1987)
http://www.youtube.com/MrBrightWave
http://www.youtube.com/SpectacularSunset
IYH is bringing the moniker, professional wrestling, back to form!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am 

One of the tings I've always liked about Punk (and Jericho), is that they are constantly changing their appearances. They can never be accused of being stale or stagnant....at least in their appearances.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm 

I wanted to see him talk about Babies !!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:11 pm 

I love whenever they go on TV and have to correct the host that it is in fact not a belt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:23 pm 

Punk always comes across as a cool guy when he does interviews.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:00 pm 

Jack, take note.

"After our match at Wrestlemania, Undertaker, the only 'streak' that'll be left is in your underpants." - CM Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm 

I bet that hostess chick was wondering if he shaved his balls, too

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:45 pm 
Site Admin

Brainz wrote:
Jack, take note.

I thought you wanted me to grow a mustache ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:54 pm 

Afro wrote:
Punk always comes across as a cool guy when he does interviews.

Until you meet him in real life and realize he's a total dick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 pm 

xtremefalls43 wrote:
Until you meet him in real life and realize he's a total dick

So, you met him and he was a dick to you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:10 pm 

Dude I've read enough stories about him being an ass hole purposely.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:16 pm 

xtremefalls43 wrote:
Dude I've read enough stories about him being an ass hole purposely.

Ok, then stop telling all of us to have facts when we say something. You never met him, but you believe Internet stories. Dude, form an opinion of your own not everyone else's.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm 

Stop being such a mark where your choosing to believe the way someone appears to be on TV.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

I thought he looked like a teenager on the PPV last night.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:42 pm 

xtremefalls43 wrote:
Stop being such a mark where your choosing to believe the way someone appears to be on TV.

I don't choose to believe what I see on TV, I never said or implied that. There you go twisting what I say to fit your agenda. You just always say you have facts to back up your statements and here you got nothing but stories. And if anyone's a mark it's you, I know his character is kinda a douche and I can separate that from TV and what he may be like in real life. obviously you can't.

This is the same shit you pull in the TNA threads, no facts just Internet stories, podcasts, and more bullshit. Just stop talking out of your ass.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 am 

The Boxman wrote:
xtremefalls43 wrote:

I don't choose to believe what I see on TV, I never said or implied that. There you go twisting what I say to fit your agenda. You just always say you have facts to back up your statements and here you got nothing but stories. And if anyone's a mark it's you, I know his character is kinda a douche and I can separate that from TV and what he may be like in real life. obviously you can't.

This is the same shit you pull in the TNA threads, no facts just Internet stories, podcasts, and more bullshit. Just stop talking out of your ass.

So I need to be around in 1940 and talking to Hitler to know he's a raving ass hole? good to know dude good to know. I'll run that by my History professor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 am 

I swear. his whole interview is just awkward. They've put him in with two people with no interest in the product and it comes off quick. They're both just thinking "Dammit I wish I made what this guy makes". The likes of The Miz on Sky Sports always interests me more because they come off like they're interested in the product properly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 am 

xtremefalls43 wrote:
The Boxman wrote:
xtremefalls43 wrote:

So I need to be around in 1940 and talking to Hitler to know he's a raving ass hole? good to know dude good to know. I'll run that by my History professor

Blah! Blah! Blah! Twist shit around. Just admit your talking out your ass and shut up. Fucking genius keeps bringing up hitler to a Jew.

You come off like a complete asshole on this board, but you may be a cool person if we met. I don't know that because I've never met you. Get the point now Shitdick!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 am 

but I've never met Hitler and by your logic I can't believe what any History book tells me because I've never spoken to him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 am 

i don't see what's the big deal. He obviously took his straight edge and put it to some facial use.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:40 am 

xtremefalls43 wrote:
but I've never met Hitler and by your logic I can't believe what any History book tells me because I've never spoken to him.

Punk didn't kill six million jews. He did bury one though. Raven. In all seriousness though. I think that's a facetious example to put forward if you're really gonna try and bury someone's opinion on not judging someone you haven't met. Playing the Godwinn card doesn't make you seem smart or put a strong point of view over. It just makes you seem desperate man.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 am 

xtremefalls43 wrote:

Where the fuck did I mention history, you do understand CM punk isn't in your history books right? You have admittedly said you have read "stories" of CM Punk being a douche. Well it was on the Internet so it's true, is that what you' re telling me? Do you believe movie critics and restaurant critics too? I don't I find out for myself.

Look I'm not going to do this bullshit long posts and all. You are twisting everything I say and have conveniently dodged the fact you just talk out of your ass. If you are not smart enough to understand what I'm talking about thats not my fault. So again just admit your talking out your ass and move on to arguing with Vann and Spec.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 am 

My god you guys are idiots my point is simple if you read a handful of stories about fans meeting the guy in public and he acts like a douche and I think I remeber a handful of interviews where Punk admits he's an ass hole to people on purpose than I'm assuming he's an ass hole.

Hitler was just to make the point of how stupid the whole well you never met the guy so how do we know theory and the fact that you guys are trying ot make it look like I'm comparing the two is desperate beyond belief

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 am 

xtremefalls43 wrote:
My god you guys are idiots my point is simple if you read a handful of stories about fans meeting the guy in public and he acts like a douche and I think I remeber a handful of interviews where Punk admits he's an ass hole to people on purpose than I'm assuming he's an ass hole.

Hitler was just to make the point of how stupid the whole well you never met the guy so how do we know theory and the fact that you guys are trying ot make it look like I'm comparing the two is desperate beyond belief

But you were comparing the two. Almost as if it's black and white. At the end of the day they're two very separate people. How many times have you read online "so and so's an arsehole" then met them and thought "jesus was that wrong". The amount of times I've heard what a dickhead dave mustaine is then when I met him my mind was blown only serves to prove the point here that the internet isn't always to be trusted when it comes to what a public figure is like. To compare that to a man who took over half the world and slaughtered millions is so far off base and out of scale it's unreal. Yeah. You don't have to have met hitler to realise he's an arsehole, but that's based on actions, not a few people's opinions of someone they were probably lucky to spend 2 minutes talking to. Plus you're talking about a guy who for most of his kayfabe life has been the bad guy. He takes what he does seriously. Try meeting the guy then judging is all I'm saying.